This best-selling “Bapron”, also known as a bib-apron hybrid, full-coverage bib, smock, or apron, is designed for comfort and safety. Because of their comfortable, secure-fitting horizontal ties and their full-coverage design, Baprons are the perfect companion for mealtime, art, and sensory play!
The fabric is a durable-yet-soft waterproof fabric that is quick-drying, stain resistant, machine washable, and 100% certified baby-safe (free of harmful chemicals and safe for even the most sensitive of skin).
BapronBaby Baprons are made entirely of high quality eco-friendly fabric, anti-microbial, and 100% responsibly made with fair labor standards.
- Sizing: Fits size 6m to 3T
13” long from front of neck to bottom.
- Quick Cleaning: rinse entire Bapron under water to remove all food/crumbs. Gently shake off water and allow to air dry fully. Bapron will be ready to use again when fully dry (approx. 30 minutes!)
- Deep Cleaning: BapronBaby Baprons are machine washable and may be tumbled dry on low to medium heat. Do not iron as it may damage the waterproof layer. The Bapron is not intended for use outside any safety harness or restraint.
Getting accidental stains out is as easy as 1,2,3...
(1) lay bapron flat on the counter fabric side-up and apply some dish soap to the stained areas.
(2) get your dish scrubber wet and go to town on the bapron. Really scrub it— this fabric is tough!
(3) toss it in the washing machine and wash/dry it normally.
This should at the very least get 99% of the discoloration out. Doing this immediately after a messy/vibrant meal like spaghetti or sloppy joes is always best, but mom life is busy and we know it’s not always realistic to wash a bapron right away.
** During periods of regular use, we recommend machine washing and drying your baprons 1-2 times per week. If your washing machine has an agitator, we highly recommend washing your baprons inside a delicates bag to prevent any damage.