Learn all about opposites in a book that’s indestructible.
Do you see the doggie? So big!
Do you see the ladybug? So little!
Happy, sad, wet, dry––can you tell the difference?
Indesctructibles series has now total over 7 million copies in print and are becoming the essential books in baby’s library. Printed on a unique, nontoxic, and amazingly resilient paperlike material, the books are built for the way babies read—with their mouths. And when INDESTRUCTIBLES get dirty, just rinse them off or throw them in the dishwasher—literally—and they’ll be all clean and ready for another round.
The Indesctructibles are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
- Format | Paperback
- Pages | 12 pp
- Age Range | 0 - 3 years
- Goodreads rating | 4.4/5
About the author:
Carolina Buzio was born and raised in Portugal, where she studied Communication Design at the Fine-Arts University of Porto. Carolina moved to Berlin in 2012, and now works as a freelance illustrator, animator, and creator of quirky characters.
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children